By registering with this forum, you agree to abide by the discussion rules.
- These include:
- • Keep your comments relevant to the discussion topic.
- • Do not submit defamatory comments (comments that are untrue and capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organization).
- • Do not condone illegal activity or incite people to commit any crime, including incitement of racial hatred.
- • Do not submit comments that could prejudice on-going or forthcoming court proceedings (contempt of court) or break a court injunction.
- • Do not submit comments containing someone else’s copyright material.
- • Do not swear or use language that could offend other forum participants.
- • Do not otherwise submit comments that are unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually orientated or racially offensive. This includes comments that are offensive to others with regards to religion, gender, nationality or another personal characteristic.
- • Do not impersonate other forum members or falsely claim to represent a person or organization.
- • Do not submit comments or choose user names that contain personal information that would identify yourself or others. For example, last names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details either relating to yourself or other individuals.
- • Do not post comments in languages other than English
- • Do not spam or flood the forum. Only submit a comment once. Do not resubmit the same, or similar, comments. Keep the number of comments you submit on a topic at a reasonable level. Multiple comments from the same individual, or a small number of individuals, may discourage others from contributing.
- • Do not use an inappropriate user name (vulgar, offensive etc.).
- • If you are under the age of 18 please get your parent/guardian’s permission before participating in this forum. Users without this consent are not allowed to participate or provide us with personal information.
Contributing to this web forum requires registration. Certain information is mandatory - such as a name and a valid email address. The personal details which you provide on registration will not be disclosed to third parties’ other than in exceptional circumstances (e.g.: the prevention of a serious crime).
Comments can be moderated on the discussion forum.
If a comment contravenes any of the full discussion rules it will not appear on the forum and will be returned to the participant by e-mail, along with a reference to the rule(s) contravened. The participant will be invited to resubmit their comment, after making appropriate changes.
The MLM Hub website is a Data Controller under the Data Protection Act 1998. Further, for the purposes of the Freedom of Information Act and the Environmental Information Regulations, The MLM Hub forum will fall within the scope of this legislation.
Where you provide personal information to The MLM Hub, for example when you participate in a web forum hosted on this site, it will be used only for the services you requested and as specified on the relevant pages of the site. Access to the personal data you provide will be securely controlled and all processing will be undertaken in accordance with, and as permitted by, the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA).
Links to other websites
The MLM Hub is not responsible for the content of external websites and links to external sites should not be taken as an endorsement of their content.
Freedom of Information
The information you provide will be subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and Environmental Information Regulations, which allow public access to information. This does not necessarily mean that information about you in addition to what is published on the forum will be made available to the public as there are exemptions relating to information provided in confidence and information which is protected by the Data Protection Act 1998 applies. However, you should be aware that this may occur.
By making contributions to The MLM Hub web forums you are assigning copyright to The MLM Hub.